The Sidings - Buckingham
The Sidings is a traditional private collection of only seven houses, five detached and two semi-detached all built to very high standards and with care.
The development is set within a gated community environment with the intended purpose of meeting today’s high expectation of modern day flexible living spaces.
With open plan features which lend themselves perfectly to sophisticated evenings spent entertaining family and friends, as well as providing quiet places for relaxation and personal pursuits.
Built with the finest of details both internally and externally, everything has been catered for to make your move into your new home as simple and warming as possible to meet your everyday living requirements; individually designed modern kitchens with all appliances as standard, exceptional sanitaryware and bathing facilities and luxury specifications such as oak floors and ceramic tiled walls and floors in the bathrooms and kitchens.
The homes at the Sidings have been carefully designed and
finished to an exceptional specification.
The professionally designed traditional in-frame painted wood kitchens come complete with a host of fully integrated appliances and the contemporary stylish bathrooms and en-suites continue the blend of tradition and modern day life-style living which is reflected throughout the development.
- Exclusive high quality designed and gated small development of only seven houses
- Private access road laid in block paviors
- Brick and render elevations with feature white boards
- Traditional peg clay roof tiles
- Stonewindow cills on ground floor
- PVC-u double glazed windows and French doors and aluminium sliding patio doors in plots one, two and three
- Feature vaulted ceiling to lounge in plots one, two and three and to family area in plots four, five and six
- Vaulted ceiling in master bedroom of plot one
- Velux Cabrio roof window which turns into an instant balcony (except plot seven)
- Oak floors in hallways, lounge, dining room and study
- Traditional oak front doors
- Individually designed luxury kitchens
- Granite worktops and upstands
- Stainless steel ovens, microwave, ceramic hob and extractor hood
- Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Space for free standing washing machine and dryer
- Under mounted stainless steel sink with designer chrome mixer tap
- Under pelmet lights and low voltage down lighters
- Ceramic large format tiled floor
- Individually designed bathrooms with latest trend white sanitaryware, chrome fittings and bathroom cabinets and mirrors
- Luxury chrome shower doors with low level minimalist shower trays and concealed thermostatic controlled chrome shower heads
- White sanitaryware shower baths complete with glass shower doors
- Shaver sockets and low voltage down lighters to all bathrooms
- Stainless steel heated towel rails
- Large format tiled walls and floor
- Gas fired under floor heating on ground floor and radiators in bedrooms
- Smooth white ceilings throughout and coving in living Areas and bedrooms
- Fitted wardrobes in selected rooms (optional extra)
- Deep moulded skirting and architraves
- Brushed steel plugs and sockets on ground floors
- Built in TV aerials and hard wired for own Sky dish installation
- Built in hard wired data points in most rooms
- Gledhill Stainless Lite Indirect unvented dual fuel hot water cylinder
- A-Rated Glow-worm System Boiler
- Energy efficient LED lamps
- Mains powered smoke detectors
- Industry approved burglar alarms
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Secure grounds with electronically controlled access entry system to main gate
- Well-lit private road access
- Power and ceiling light to garages within plot curtilage
- External light to front porch and rear entrance
- External garden tap
Buckingham is a small, yet vibrant, market town, described as being the Green Heart of England, with the river Great Ouse winding its way through the centre.
Buckingham is characterised by a fine array of Georgian buildings and the Old Gaol, which sits dominantly in the centre of the town, and its large green spaces in and near the town centre. Beneath the gentle exterior of this unspoilt town lies a fascinating history, which helps to explain why the name of Buckingham is famous the world over.
Buckingham is home to Britain’s first modern independent University. The town also enjoys close links to the internationally famous Silverstone Motor Racing Circuit and the magnificent Stowe Landscape Gardens.
Buckingham has a variety of restaurants and pubs - typical of a small market town. It has a number of local shops, both national and independent. Market days are Tuesday and Saturday which take over Market Hill and the High Street cattle pens.
Milton Keynes a large town in Buckinghamshire is only a short 20 minute drive away and provides all the large city amenities; shopping, theatre, sports, fine dining and entertainment for everyone.
The Sidings is within walking distance of Buckingham town centre (approx. 0.5 miles) via a pleasant walk past the delightful streets and architecture of the old town buildings, or only a few minutes away from the river Great Ouse route which will take slightly longer via the meandering bank of the river. Whilst taking the southern direction, past the adjacent Buckingham University, a gentle stroll or quick jog through the public footpaths through trees and past a large pond will bring you closer to the wildlife and feel of rural living.
Buckingham is located in the heart of England within one hour of Birmingham and less than 90 minutes from the Centre of London. The Town is well served by roads, being easily located between the M1 to the east and the M40 to the west. A422 and A421 link directly with the Town Centre with convenient car parking. The nearest train link is Milton Keynes (25 minutes) which is on the main west coast line between London Euston, Birmingham, Manchester and Scotland. Bicester north station (30 minutes).